Kraków’s postcard-perfect Old Town comes complete with Europe’s largest medieval market square and even a fairy-tale castle overlooking the river. Wawel Castle is a major drawcard, while the Old Town contains soaring churches, impressive museums and the vast Rynek Główny, Europe’s largest market square. In the former Jewish quarter, Kazimierz, remnant synagogues reflect the tragedy of the 20th century, just as its lively squares and backstreets symbolise the renewal of the 21st. Here and throughout the Old Town are hundreds of restaurants, bars and clubs.
The price is €599 per person sharing a twin room, which includes:
- Thursday, 2 June, Ryanair flights: Depart Dublin 16.50 / Arrive Krakow 20.45
- Return transfer to your hotel in central Krakow
- 3 nights B&B accommodation in the 4* Metropolis Design Hotel in the heart of Krakow
- Tickets to the Andre Rieu concert in the Tauron Arena, Krakow on Saturday, 4 June
- Sunday, 5 June Depart Krakow at 11.40 / Arrive Dublin 13.40
Additional nights in Krakow can be added to extend your stay.
Booking deposit of €300 per person is due at the time of booking.
The balance is due 10 weeks before departure, 24 March 2016.
If you have any queries about this city break and Andre Rieu concert please call us on (01) 517 5990
Tauron Arena Krakow
Concert ticket allocation
View Interactive Seating Plan
Category 3 (Blue/Navy) concert tickets are included in the price.