Andrea Bocelli in Krakow
9 - 12 November 2017
Enjoy a 3 night break in the historic city of Krakow and get to see Andrea Bocelli performing in the Tauron Arena.
Day 1: Thursday 9 November 2017
Depart Dublin Airport at 17:00 with Ryanair to Krakow. Meet with your guide and transfer by coach to your hotel in Krakow, the 4* Qubus Hotel. This transfer will take approximately 30 minutes.
After check-in, the rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 2: Friday 10 November 2017
A full day to enjoy Krakow and its surrounds at your own pace.
Day 3 : Saturday 11 November 2017
Enjoy the sights and sounds of Krakow.
In the late afternoon travel to the concert venue, the Tauron Arena Krakow. Enjoy a beautiful evening at the Andrea Bocelli concert.
Day 4: Sunday 12 November 2017
After some last minute shopping or sightseeing, say goodbye to Krakow as we set off back to the Airport in Krakow.
The price is €449 per person sharing a twin room, which includes:
- Thursday, 9 November, Ryanair flight: Depart Dublin 17.00 / Arrive Krakow 20.55
- Return transfer to your hotel in Krakow
- 3 nights B&B accommodation in the 4* Qubus Hotel Krakow
- Option to stay 1 extra night in the Qubus Hotel €40 per person supplement
- Option to upgrade to the 5* Bonerowski Palace for €100 per person supplement
- Tickets to the Andrea Bocelli concert in Krakow on Saturday, 11 November
- Sunday, 12 November Depart Krakow, Ryanair flight at 11:15 / Arrive Dublin 13.25
- Option for later flights to Depart Krakow with Ryanair at 21:25 / Arrive Dublin 23.30 for a supplement of €20
Concert ticket allocation
Please refer to seating plan on the right ->
The concert ticket that is included in the holiday package is the standard ticket (non allocated seating in the navy/purple area).
Upgrade to Red for €35, Maroon for €70, Blue €105, Yellow €140 and Pink for €175
The deposit is €300 per person. This deposit is non-refundable.
The balance is due 10 weeks before departure.