Andre Rieu Maastricht
Itinerary from Cork, 13th July - 16th July 2017
Day 1 : 13 July 2017
Depart Cork Airport at 05:50 on a flight with Aer Lingus to Amsterdam. On arrival, you will take your coach transfer to Maastricht. Your hotel in Maastricht for your 3 night stay will be The 4* Golden Tulip Apple Park.
After check-in, the rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2 : 14 July 2017
A full day in Maastricht to enjoy this beautiful medieval city.
Day 3 : 15 July 2017
Enjoy the sights and sounds of Maastricht, on what will be the best weekend of the year to be in this wonderful city. The fans in Maastricht for Andre Rieu's outdoor concerts will create a wonderful and joyous atmosphere.
In the evening, make your way to Vrijthof Square for the Andre Rieu Concert and take your seat for this marvellous experience of music, song and humour with the world's best loved classical star.
Day 4 : 16 July 2017
After some last minute shopping or sightseeing, say goodbye to Maastricht as we set off back to Amsterdam.
The price is €689 per person sharing a twin room, which includes:
- Thurs, 13 July, Aer Lingus flight: Depart Cork 05.50 / Arrive Amsterdam 08.40
- 1 carry-on bag per person
- Return transfer to your hotel in Maastricht
- 3 nights B&B accommodation in The 4* Golden Tulip Apple Park, Maastricht
- A regular complimentary shuttle bus to Maastricht city centre during the daytime
- Option to upgrade to the 4* Plus Superior Crown Plaza Hotel, Maastricht €249 pp
- Category 3 tickets to the Andre Rieu Concert in Maastricht on Saturday, 15 July
- Option to upgrade to Category 2 tickets for €79 per ticket
- Sunday, 16 July, Aer Lingus flights: Depart Amsterdam 20.40 / Arrive Cork 21.25
The single supplement for The Golden Tulip is €199.
Triple room €689 pp
Checked Baggage 15kg - €55 per bag for return trip.
Exclusive VIP package also available
Booking deposit of €300 per person is due at the time of booking.
The balance is due 10 weeks before departure.