Andre Rieu Maastricht
Itinerary from Dublin, 8th July - 11th July 2016
Day 1 : 8 July 2016
Depart Dublin Airport at 06:30 on a flight with Ryanair to Brussels. On arrival, you will take your coach transfer to Maastricht. This transfer will take approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes. Your hotel in Maastricht for your 3 night stay will be The 4* Golden Tulip Apple Park.
After check-in, the rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2 : 9 July 2016
A full day in Maastricht to enjoy this beautiful medieval city.
Day 3 : 10 July 2016
Enjoy the sights and sounds of Maastricht, on what will be the best weekend of the year to be in this wonderful city. The fans in Maastricht for Andre Rieu's outdoor concerts will create a wonderful and joyous atmosphere.
In the evening, make your way to Vrijthof Square for the Andre Rieu Concert and take your seat for this marvellous experience of music, song and humour with the world's best loved classical star.
Day 4 : 11 July 2016
After some last minute shopping or sightseeing, say goodbye to Maastricht as we set off back to Brussels.
The price is €639 per person sharing a twin room, which includes:
- Friday, 8 July, Ryanair flights: Depart Dublin 06.30 / Arrive Brussels Zaventem 9.20
- 1 carry-on bag per person
- Return transfer to your hotel in Maastricht
- 3 nights B&B accommodation in The 4* Golden Tulip Apple Park, Maastricht
- A regular complimentary shuttle bus to Maastricht city centre during the daytime
- Category 3 tickets to the Andre Rieu Concert in Maastricht on Sunday,10 July
- Monday, 11 July, Ryanair flights: Depart Brussels 19.45 / Arrive Dublin 20.30
The single supplement for The Golden Tulip is €199.
Option to upgrade to Category 2 ticket for €79 per ticket
Triple room €649 pp
Exclusive VIP package also available
Booking deposit of €300 per person is due at the time of booking.
The balance is due 10 weeks before departure, 29 April 2016.